Micro GC Refinery Gas Analyzer
The Agilent Micro GC Refinery Gas Analyzer (RGA) is a four channel, multi-dimensional system that includes a micro-machined injector, capillary column, and thermal conductivity detector optimized for specific RGA analytes, with total analysis cycle time of less than three minutes.
The small system volume means the sample capacity is reduced in comparison to standard GC RGA systems and is more suitable for sample streams with low sample component concentration such as typical refinery gas streams and impurities in bulk ethylene.
- Very small, portable system which can operate in remote environments with complete operational simplicity.
- Custom RGA arrives ready-to-go with proven Micro GC hardware and software, pre-loaded analysis method and documentation.
- Fast analysis of RGA analytes with total analysis cycle time of less than three minutes.
- Small system volume with micro-machined injector and TCD provides optimum analysis for sample streams with low sample component concentration.
- Flexibility to analyze both gas and pressurized liquids (LPG) using integrated Micro-Gasifier, providing flexibility to accommodate a wide range of stream types.
- Solution with all hardware, software, columns application optimization, documentation, installation and support services are all supplied by Agilent.