Micro GC Natural Gas Analyzer
The Agilent Micro GC based Natural Gas Analyzers enables fast analysis times, typically less than 75 seconds. Equipped with multiple column channels, each channel includes a micro-machined capillary column and thermal conductivity detector, enabling very fast analysis times.
- Fast analysis of NGA analytes with typical total analysis cycle time of 75 seconds.
- Operated in remote environments with complete operational simplicity
- Turnkey configuration, pre-loaded with analysis methods and documentation to ensure compliance with standard methods to determine the heating value of natural gases and related streams.
- Small system volume with micro-machined injector and TCD provides optimum analysis for sample streams with low sample component concentration.
- Flexibility to analyze natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas liquids (NGL) by use of specialized sample conditioners to ensure sample integrity for the measurements of the composition of LPG or NGL streams.
- Solution with all hardware, software, columns application optimization, documentation, installation and support services