Liquefied Petroleum Gas Analyzers
Agilent LPG Analyzers conform to strict industry standards for determining liquified gas composition and performing rapid analysis of hydrocarbon content from C1-C6 in LPG samples. Select from standard configurations as well as custom analyzers designed and tested to meet your specific quality assurance requirements.
- LPG Analyzers are factory-configured and chemically tested to Agilent quality standards ensuring optimal performance for characterization of LPG composition and impurity content.
- Agilent’s LPG Analyzers include column, consumables, checkout sample, and analytical method to reduce the time your analysts spend configuring individual components.
- Includes DVD with optimized acquisition method for specific analyses, factory test result, and model-specific manual.
- On-site installation including reproduction of fcatory check out of the Analyzer performance by a factory certified technician confirms that your instrument and application meet Agilent’s analytical performance criteria.
- System familiarization ensures that your team is ready to go so that calibration and validation can immediately follow system installation.
- The 8890 browser interface provides remote connectivity to allow you to monitor your GC system, check system logs, and perform diagnostics tests outside of the laboratory.