Natural Gas Analyzers
Agilent LPG Analyzers conform to strict industry standards for determining composition and performing rapid analysis of hydrocarbon content from C1-C6 in LPG samples.
- Preconfigured and chemically tested GC analyzers enable analyses of gaseous and liquefied natural gas to ensure that you are ready to run samples soon after installation.
- Rapid analysis of hydrocarbon composition and impurity concentrations to address your analytical requirements.
- Includes optimized method files for the specific analysis and a quick start guide for faster results.
- Reporting software automates calculation and reporting of data in mole %, weight %, or volume % and calorific value.
- On-site installation including reproduction of fcatory check out of the Analyzer performance by a factory certified technician confirms that your instrument and application meet Agilent’s analytical performance criteria.
- System familiarization ensures that your team is ready to go with calibration and validation immediately following system installation.
- The highly efficient and rigorous packing technology used in Agilent J&W Packed GC columns assures column-to-column reproducibility and ultimate efficiency.
- The 8890 browser interface provides remote connectivity to allow you to monitor your GC system, check system logs, and perform diagnostics tests outside of the laboratory.