Simulated Distillation Analyzer
Hydrocarbon processors use distillation as the primary separation process in crude-oil refining. Understanding boiling point distribution of hydrocarbon fractions aids producers in the production, quality control, and commercialization of petroleum streams.
- Easy-to-use Simulated Distillation software.
- Quick calibration setup with powerful browser features and multiple report options.
- High-performance MMI (multimode inlet) with optimized design for Simulated Distillation applications.
- Very low mass MMI provides rapid heating and cooling for faster runs and high temp applications.
- On-site installation including reproduction of fcatory check out of the Analyzer performance by a factory certified technician confirms that your instrument and application meet Agilent’s analytical performance criteria.
- System familiarization ensures that your team is ready to go with calibration and validation immediately following system installation.
- The 8890 browser interface provides remote connectivity to allow you to monitor your GC system, check system logs, and perform diagnostics tests outside of the laboratory.