GC/MS DRS Pesticides Screener
Based on the 7890 GC and 5977A MSD, the Agilent GC/MS Pesticide Analyzer addresses residue analysis in environmental and food samples. Capillary flow technology backflush shortens cycle time, reduces chemical background, and optimizes uptime. Deconvolution reporting software (DRS) and a pesticides and endocrine disruptors database increase the number of targets screened.
Prior to delivery, preset methods and chemical checkout verify chromatography and lock retention times, facilitating installation and on-site verification of chromatographic performance. The GC/MS Pesticide Analyzer reduces time for method development, allowing your team to focus on calibration, validation, and analysis of real-world samples.
- Pre-configured and chemically tested for pesticides analysis to ensure optimal performance of your instrument and application
- Optimized pesticides analyzer includes GC column, consumables, calibration/checkout samples, and analytical method to reduce the time spent configuring individual components
- Integrated capillary flow technology backflush for a more robust analysis while reducing run time and system maintenance
- Includes CD-ROM with optimized retention time locked acquisition method for pesticides and data files, 927-compound pesticides and endocrine disruptor database, application note, and quick-start guide for faster method development
- On-site installation and check out by a factory-certified technician confirm that your instrument and application meet Agilent analytical performance criteria
- System familiarization ensures that your team is ready to go with calibration and validation immediately following system installation
- Inert Flow Path provides improved performance for sensitive analytes at low levels, extending the range of quantitation and detection