Blood Alcohol Analyzer
The Agilent dual-channel blood alcohol analyzer meets the challenges of a high-demand application by quickly delivering reproducible and court-defendable data.
The Agilent blood alcohol analyzer along with the Agilent 7697A headspace sampler offers rapid cycle time to maximize sample throughput with no carry over.
For Forensic Use
- Agilent 8890 GC system
- Agilent 7697A headspace sampler.
- Dual FID configuration with single injector split into two columns.
- Preconfigured and tested to meet blood alcohol analysis and reporting requirements.
- Analysis of blood alcohol content (including columns, checkout samples, and analytical method) facilitates adaptation to your laboratory’s standard procedures.
- Installation includes verification using Agilent’s 12-compound Blood Alcohol checkout mix.
- DVD with optimized acquisition method for residual solvent analysis and quick start guide for faster method validation.
- On-site installation and check out of the analyzer’s performance by a factory-certified technician confirms that your instrument and application meet Agilent’s analytical performance criteria.