Residual Solvent Analyzer
The Intuvo Residual Solvent Analyzer provides fast, accurate and reproducible analysis of Class 1 and Class 2A/B solvent content in pharmaceutical products.
Preconfigured and factory-tested, these analyzers along with the Agilent 7697A headspace sampler offer rapid cycle time to maximize sample throughput with no carry over.
- Quickly meet regulatory guidelines for ICH, USP, and EP for residual volatile organic chemicals in pharmaceutical formulations.
- Agilent Intuvo 9000 GC system.
- Agilent 7697A headspace sampler.
- Dual FID configuration with single injector split into two columns.
- Optimized for analysis of USP Class 1A and Class 2A/B solvents.
- Columns, checkout samples, and analytical method facilitates adaptation to your laboratory’s standard procedures.
- Includes DVD with optimized data system method for the specific analysis, method-specific quick start guide for faster method development, and application-specific factory test results from the specific analyzer.
- On-site installation and check out of the Analyzer performance by a factory certified technician confirms that your instrument and application meet Agilent’s analytical performance criteria.
- System familiarization ensures that your team is ready to go so that calibration and validation can immediately follow system installation.
- Installation includes verification using Class 2A standard, 15 compounds in DMSO.