1260 Infinity II SFC System
The 1260 Infinity II SFC System is a supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) solution that supports pressures up to 600 bar at flow rates up to 5 mL/min. Its unique FEED injection technology enables reproducible injections over a wide range (0.1 to 90 µL).
The broad power range gives you an extended application reach and the use of food-grade carbon dioxide (CO2) guarantees lowest operating costs and a fast return on investment. Detection capabilities can be expanded by adding an Agilent mass spectrometer, 1260 Infinity II Evaporative Light Scattering Detector, or a SIM flame ionization detector.
- Broad power range supports pressures up to 600 bar at flow rates up to 5 mL/min for extended application reach
- Orthogonal technique to reversed-phase LC minimizes risk of peaks going unseen
- Intuitive SFC system brings ease of use and speed to normal-phase chromatography
- Wide range of injection volumes from 0.1 to 90 µL enables flexible injection without changing sample loops
- FEED injection technology guarantees outstanding injection precision and LC-like reproducibility
- Multisampler handles up to 6,144 samples for high-throughput applications
- Compatibility with wide range of Agilent mass spectrometers adds SFC/MS capability
- Upgrade options for existing 1100, 1200, or 1260 LC equipment provides for maximum convenience and effective budgeting
- Low solvent consumption and less waste gives you true green chemistry
- Use of beverage-grade CO2 achieves 10 to 15 times lower operating costs