1260 Infinity II Amino Acid Analysis System
The 1260 Infinity II Amino Acid Analysis System provides a complete solution for the automated HPLC amino acid analysis. It combines the latest developments in HPLC instrumentation and column technology with proven precolumn derivatization chemistry for fast and sensitive amino acid analysis.
Achieve the next level of productivity by using the Agilent 1260 Infinity II Vialsampler for automated precolumn derivatization. Ready-to-use reagents and standards, combined with the application support from Agilent, makes this solution the perfect tool for automated amino acid analysis in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
- Complete solution for fast, sensitive, and automated amino acid analysis, including instruments, columns, chemicals, standards, and application support
- Automated precolumn derivatization with the 1260 Infinity II Vialsampler for increased efficiency and reproducibility without tedious manual procedures
- Agilent InfinityLab Poroshell 120 HPH columns for robust separations with enhanced resolution and higher throughput at reduced backpressure
- Simultaneous, high-sensitivity, multiwavelength UV detection based on diode array technology for uncompromised sensitivity
- Optional full spectral detection for more confidence in identification and peak purity analysis
- Multisignal fluorescence detection for improved selectivity and reduced matrix effects delivering superior sensitivity in the femtomole range