1290 Infinity II 2D-LC System
If you want to solve complex separations, analyze complex samples, or simplify complex workflows, Agilent InfinityLab 2D-LC Solutions help you separate co-eluting compounds and achieve highest peak capacity. Increase resolution where you need it with heart-cutting and high-resolution sampling or comprehensive 2D-LC for complex mixtures. Use 2D-LC for making buffer separations compatible to MS detection.
Analyze samples qualitatively or quantitatively with the performance, reproducibility, and robustness of Agilent 1290 Infinity II Systems. Easy-to-use software enables fast method setup and refined data analysis. Dozens of application notes and 2D-LC training sessions support you in getting the full 2D experience.
- From separation of a few co-eluting compounds to mixtures of highest complexity – Agilent 2D-LC Solutions allow you to do 2D-LC your way, choosing from 2D-LC modes (multiple) heart-cutting with high-resolution sampling and comprehensive 2D-LC
- Separate thousands of compounds with a single measurement
- Set up measurements easily with powerful Agilent 2D-LC software. Start with your 1D measurement, choose spots where you want to increase resolution, draw your second dimension gradient, and go
- Get all the information you need from your sample from qualitative results, including spectral data up to reproducible quantitative results
- Use 1290 Infinity II Systems and dedicated 2D-LC valve technology for UHPLC performance, fast gradients, high sensitivity, and excellent robustness
- Combine first and second dimension solvents and gradients as you like using Agilent Active Solvent Modulation Technology
- Upgrade your 1D Agilent LC system easily to the second dimension for better resolution
- Start working with 2D-LC today using application notes in many areas such as pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, chemicals, fuels, food, and many others
- Get dedicated 2D-LC training and services for highest productivity in your lab
- Replace multiple one-dimensional separations by one two-dimensional separation for better results in less time