1260 Infinity II Multi-Method System
The 1260 Infinity II Multi-Method Solution offers maximum system utilization with minimum manual interaction. Give multiple users HPLC access – all on one system.
This HPLC multi-method system hosts the different everyday HPLC methods of multiple scientists and provides automated switching to run the personalized methods without the need of manually changing column or solvent.
- Reduce manual system interaction to a minimum – automatically switch between up to 4 columns and up to 15 modifiers and run your system unattended
- All your methods on one system – give multiple users access to their personal everyday methods
- Combine the best from walk-up systems and expert LCs – profit from highest flexibility and analytical performance while improving instrument uptime by serving multiple users
- Connect multiple methods with the 1260 Infinity II Prime LC – run your everyday methods at up to 800 bar and use Blend Assist software to mix solvents and buffers dynamically from stock solutions within a run
- Reduce the number of your LC systems – conveniently transfer methods using the new Agilent 1260 Infinity II Prime LC with ISET capability
- Configure your Agilent 1260 Infinity II Multisampler with the dual-needle option – switch between applications using independent injection paths, for example, when sequentially measuring challenging matrices or when requiring sample clean-up