TwisTorr 704 FS
The Agilent 700 L/s turbo pump, TwisTorr 704 FS, combines TwisTorr drag stage technology and Agilent Floating Suspension (FS) to provide high performance, reliability and economy. This medium turbo pump delivers high vacuum performance thanks to the synergy between turbo technology and innovative TwisTorr drag stages. Floating Suspension assures low vibration and acoustical noise for compatibility with sensitive instrumentation and work environments.
This 700 L/s turbomolecular pump is perfectly suited for a wide range of applications, including research and development, UHV systems, nuclear research, ion implanters, surface analysis, electron microscopy, and cryogenics.
- Innovative TwisTorr technology – high compression ratio for light gases provides high performance and minimal system footprint.
- High foreline tolerance – permits use of smaller backing pump, thereby reducing system cost and size.
- Agilent Floating Suspension – low vibration and acoustical noise as well as optimal bearing working conditions extend operating life to optimize cost-of-ownership, minimize system downtime, and assure stable performance over time.
- Unique bearing and dry lubrication – maintenance free, oil free; allows installation in any orientation.
- “Three dimensional” pump control software provides maximum flexibility, speed, and simplicity – for the best throughput and compression performance according to the operating conditions of the pump.
- Typical Turbo Pump Applications
How it works
|Pumping speed:||ISO 160 / CF 8”|
|Gas throughput at full rotational speed (with recomm. forepump)*||Ambient Temp. (25 °C)||Water Temperature.|
|(25 °C, 50 L/h)|
|He||7.9 mbar L/s||10.4 mbar L/s|
|467 SCCM||615 SCCM|
|N2||4.3 mbar L/s||6.2 mbar L/s|
|255 SCCM||367 SCCM|
|Ar||1.5 mbar L/s||3.3 mbar L/s|
|89 SCCM||195 SCCM|
|(*) Backing pump 11.6 m3/hr|
|Compression ratio and foreline tolerance*|
|(*) Foreline Tolerance defined as the pressure at which the turbopump still produce a compression of 100 and estimated in water cooling mode|
|Base pressure with recomm. forepump||< 1 x 10-10 mbar|
|(< 1 x 10-10 Torr)|
|Inlet flange||ISO 160K, ISO 160F, CFF 8”|
|Foreline flange||NW25 (NW40 as optional accessory)|
|Oper. ambient temperature||+5 °C to +35 °C|
|Lubricant||Permanent grease lubrication|
|Air cooling||Air temperature from +5°C to 35°C|
|Water cooling||Water temperature from +15°C to +25°C|
|Water flow min. 100L/h|
|Noise Pressure Level||43dB(A)|
|(at 1m at full speed) (lbs):|