1290 Infinity II High-Throughput System
The 1290 Infinity II High-Throughput System achieves highest analysis speeds utilizing the autosampler capacity of up to 16 cooled microplates and shortest cycle times without compromising on the robustness you need for an ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) system.
This high-throughput UHPLC system boosts sample throughput through fastest analysis speeds and shortest injection cycles while the Agilent 1290 Infinity II Multisampler is designed to meet the requirements of high-throughput applications. The combination of a 1300 bar injection valve with the multiwash option facilitates short cycle times and lowest carryover – typically less than 0.0009% for chlorhexidine.
- Infinite power range that combines ultrahigh pressure up to 1300 bar and high flow rates up to 5 mL/min for maximum chromatographic performance, speed, compatibility, and flexibility
- Agilent 1290 Infinity II High-Speed Pump combines active damping with a low 45 µL delay volume
- 1290 Infinity II Multisampler is a compact 1300 bar compatible unit handling vials and up to 16 microplates (6,144 samples), cutting cycles times to five seconds, and reducing carryover to 9 ppm. All samples can be cooled efficiently
- Agilent InfinityLab Quick Change Valves integrated in the Agilent 1290 Infinity II Mulicolumn Thermostat pave the way for ultrahigh throughput by saving column wash and regeneration time (alternating column regeneration) for shorter cycle time
- Agilent 1290 Infinity II Diode Array Detector includes the Agilent Max-Light cartridge flow cell, offering a new level of UV sensitivity and baseline robustness, including fast spectral acquisition at data rates up to 240 Hz
- Agilent quadrupole, TOF, TQ, or Q-TOF LC/MS for fast and sensitive determination of molecular weight and structure
- Agilent ZORBAX Rapid Resolution High Definition (1.8 µm) LC columns with up to 1200 bar pressure stability for ultimate speed and resolution
- Agilent Lab Advisor software with intuitive diagnostic and monitor capabilities and alert functions to notify you of problems – helps you manage your laboratory for best chromatographic quality