Bulk Gas Impurities Analyzers
Agilent Bulk Gas Impurities Analyzers examine industrial gas using CD-ROM with optimized retention time-locked acquisition method for the specific analysis.
System familiarization ensures that your team is ‘ready to go’ with calibration and validation immediately following system installation.
- Pre-configured and chemically tested to Agilent quality standard to ensure optimal performance for characterization of industrial gas composition and impurity content.
- Bulk Gas Analyzers include column, consumables, calibration/checkout samples, and analytical method to reduce the time you analysts spend configuring individual components.
- Includes CD-ROM with optimized retention time locked acquisition method for the specific analysis, application note and quick start guide for faster method development.
- On-site installation and check out of the Analyzer performance by a factory certified technician confirms that your instrument and application meet Agilent’s analytical performance criteria.
- System familiarization ensures that your team is ‘ready to go’ with calibration and validation immediately following system installation.