GC/MS PAH Analyzer
Based on the 7890 GC and 5977A Series Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer, the Agilent GC/MS PAH Analyzer is suitable for analyzing polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in environmental and food samples. Configured at the factory, the system undergoes a thorough chemical checkout to verify chromatography and to lock retention times prior to delivery, which facilitates installation and verification of chromatographic performance on site. Backflush based on capillary flow technology is built in to shorten overall cycle time, reduce chemical background, and optimize operational uptime.
The GC/MS PAH analyzer reduces method development time, allowing your analysts to focus on calibration, validation, and the analysis of real-world samples.
- Factory pre-configured and chemically pre-tested for PAH analysis to ensure optimal performance of your instrument and application
- Integrated capillary flow technology backflush for a more robust analysis while reducing run time and system maintenance, even with dirty matrices
- Includes GC column, consumables, calibration/checkout samples, and analytical method to reduce the time spent configuring individual components
- Includes CD-ROM with optimized PAH retention time locked acquisition method and data files, application note, and quick-start guide for faster method development and start-up time
- On-site installation and check out by a factory-certified technician confirm that your instrument and application meet Agilent analytical performance criteria
- System familiarization ensures that your team is ready to go with calibration and validation immediately following system installation
- Inert Flow Path provides improved performance for sensitive analytes at low levels, extending the range of quantitation and detection