1260 Infinity II Bio-Inert LC System
The 1260 Infinity II Bio-Inert LC is a dedicated solution for analysis of large biomolecules in biological samples, including monoclonal antibody (mAb) and protein analysis. Metal-free components in the sample flow path and the absence of iron and steel in solvent delivery lines ensure the integrity of your biomolecules, minimize unwanted surface interactions, and increase column lifetime.
The power range of the 1260 Infinity II Bio-inert LC expands from low pressure for traditional biopurification columns up to high pressure for sub-2-micron analytical biocolumns. Agilent Buffer Advisor software facilitates faster pH scouting and easy buffer/solvent preparation for ion exchange chromatography.
- The metal-free sample flow path at 600 bar offers a reliable analysis of biological samples means that none of your precious sample touches metal surfaces, minimizing unwanted surface interactions while increasing column lifetime
- Inert flow cells for UV and fluorescence detection and inert solvent and column selection valves for multimethod/multi-attribute analysis offer instrument variaty for highest adaptability
- High salt tolerance (2 M) and wide pH range (1–13, short term 14) with active seal wash and quaternary solvent blending offer increased flexibility
- The 1260 Infinity Bio-Inert Multisampler is designed for low carryover using multiwash capability, to reduce carryover to less than 9 ppm
- Novel bio-inert capillary and connection design and InfinityLab Quick Connect/Quick Turn column fittings offer ease of use
- Faster pH scouting and easy buffer/solvent preparation for ion exchange chromatography with Agilent Buffer Advisor software simplifying bioanalysis workflows and reducing the time for buffer preparation
- Upgrade to Multi-Detector Bio-SEC Solution for reproducible advanced analysis of accurate molecular weights and size information of protein-based pharmaceuticals
- AdvanceBio column portfolio for SEC, IEX, reversed-phase LC, and peptide mapping for highest flexibility