TwisTorr Medium-TMP Rack Controller
The Medium-TMP rack controller is a microprocessor controlled frequency converter with enhanced features that allow greater control and communication capabilities. This compact, half rack unit is designed for full worldwide compatibility, vent valve control, active gauge pressure reading, and pump operation parameters control. It includes self-diagnostic and protection features.
- Drives the TwisTorr 704 FS and 804 FS pumps, the vent valve, and the cooling fan.
- Universal voltage, the controller can auto set according to the input voltage, providing flexibility for easy installation worldwide.
- Three-dimensional pump control software provides maximum flexibility, speed, and simplicity – always the best throughput and compression performance according to pump operative conditions.
- RS-232/485 communication protocols and Profibus (options).
- Allows the pump to interact with the system controls (remote I/Os).
- Enables the pump to be operated via PC with A-plus software.
- Allows development of own customer software.
- Rotor real speed reading.
- Continuous pump speed reading after the stop command.
- Normally open vent valve drive.
How it works
|Input voltages||100 ÷ 240 Vac ±10%, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph|
|Maximum input power||800 VA|
|Output voltages||54 Vac, 3 ph|
|Output frequency||825 Hz|
|Operating temperature||+5 ÷ +45 °C|
|-20°C ÷ +70°C|