The Agilent high throughput turbomolecular pump, Turbo-V 3K-G, is a dedicated vacuum pumping system, designed specifically as a turbo pump for thin film deposition equipment. Its pumping stages, and the entire pump structure, are optimized to work with very high flows of Argon under high temperature load.
This robust turbo pump is suitable for harsh manufacturing environments because of its rugged design. Typical industrial vacuum coating applications include physical vapor deposition (PVD), solar and flat panel display manufacturing.
The pump’s robust design and its advanced integrated electronics make the Agilent Turbo-V 3K-G the optimum pumping solution for the vacuum coating industry.
- The only truly “integrated” system on the market
- Highest pumping speeds in its class
- Oil-free, robust and reliable
- MTTF of more than 200,000 hours
- Leading edge rotor design provides significant reduction in weight and mechanical stress
- Patented rotor-shaft fitting eliminates rotor tensile stress
- Utilizes Agilent’s A-PLUS software (formerly T-plus)
- Typical Turbo Pump Applications
How it works
|Pumping speed:||N2: 2200 l/s||He: 1900 l/s||Ar: 2050 l/s|
|Compression ratio:||N2: > 1 x 107||He: 6 x 103||Ar: > 1 x 108|
|Base pressure* (with recommended forepump)||<1 x 10-8 mbar|
|Inlet flange||ISO 250F|
|Foreline flange||KF 40 NW|
|Nominal rotational speed||31,800 rpm|
|Start-up time without gas load and with the recommended forepump||<6 minutes|
|Foreline pressure||< 0.5 mbar|
|Minimum Recommended forepump||> 60 m3/h (depending on gasflow requirements)|
|Weight ISO (250)||52 kg (114.63 lbs)|