- Complete range of analyzers for refinery and other petroleum gases containing H2, O2, N2, CO, H2S, CO2, and C1–C6 plus longer chain length hydrocarbons to meet a variety of applications and method requirements.
- Time-saving reporting software including calculations for mole %, weight %, or volume %, and calorific value.
- RGA options are avaailable configured on either the 990 Micro GC or the 8890 GC. On-site installation including reproduction of fcatory check out of the Analyzer performance by a factory certified technician confirms that your instrument and application meet Agilent’s analytical performance criteria.
- System familiarization ensures that your team is ready to go with calibration and validation immediately following system installation.
- The highly efficient and rigorous packing technology used in Agilent J&W Packed GC columns assures column-to-column reproducibility and ultimate efficiency.
- The 8890 browser interface provides remote connectivity to allow you to monitor your GC system, check system logs, and perform diagnostics tests outside of the laboratory.