Greenhouse Gas Analyzer
Agilent Greenhouse Gas Analyzer systems are configured to regulatory norms and help industrial customers monitor GHG emissions. Standard or custom analyzer configurations facilitate your monitoring requirements.
- Pre-configured and chemically tested configurations ensure optimal performance for ppm to percent-level greenhouse gas analysis.
- Configured with column, consumables, checkout samples, and analytical method for greenhouse gas analysis.
- Specific detectors to ensure trace level mitrous oxide detection.
- Optional third thermal conductivity detector (TCD) expands the range of concentration for carbon dioxide detection.
- Includes DVD with optimized data system method for the specific analysis, method-specific quick start guide for faster method development, and application-specific factory test results from the specific analyzer.
- On-site installation and checkout of the analyzer performance by a factory certified technician confirms that your instrument and application meet Agilent’s analytical performance criteria.
- System familiarization ensures that your team is ready to go so that calibration and validation can immediately follow system installation.