DB-1ms Ultra Inert Columns
Agilent J&W DB-1ms Ultra Inert delivers consistent column inertness performance to ensure analytical sensitivity and integrity. With excellent peak shapes, exceptionally low bleed, and high signal-to-noise ratios, this column performs effectively with even the most challenging active analytes.
Each column is individually tested with Ultra Inert 1ms test probe mixture.
- Individually tested with Ultra Inert 1ms test probe mixture
- Consistent column inertness performance and exceptionally low bleed
- High-quality peak shapes for challenging active analytes
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratios
- Minimum compound adsorption or degradation
- Supports 0.18 mm id column configuration for higher sample throughput
- Tested against the strictest industry QC specifications for column bleed, sensitivity and efficiency
- Performance Summary shipped with each column
How It Works
Analysis of Free and Total Glycerol and Triglyceride Content in B-100 Biodiesel Methyl Esters Using Agilent Select Biodiesel for Glycerides
Application note for the analysis of Free and Total Glycerol and Triglyceride Content in B-100 Biodiesel Methyl Esters Using Agilent Select Biodiesel for Glycerides
Analysis of Carcinogenic Tobacco- Specific Nitrosamines in Mainstream Cigarette Smoke Using an Agilent J&W DB-35ms Ultra Inert GC Column
A simple and sensitive method for routine analysis of tobacco-specific nitrosamines in mainstream cigarette smoke was developed
Determination of Methanol Content in Biodiesel Using Agilent Select Biodiesel for Methanol
Application note for the determination of Methanol Content in Biodiesel Using Agilent Select Biodiesel for Methanol
Determination of Total FAME and Linolenic Acid Methyl Esters in Biodiesel According to EN-14103
Explaining GC methods of determining whether biodiesel conforms to the standard specifications.