TwisTorr Medium-TMP onboard Controller
The Medium-TMP onboard controller is a solid-state frequency converter driven by a single chip microcomputer. It consists of a PCB including power supply, three-phase output, analog input/output section, microprocessor, and digital interface section. The power supply, together with the three-phase output, converts the single-phase AC mains supply into a three-phase, low voltage, medium frequency output required to power the pump. A remote host computer can operate the controller via the serial connection. Optional Windows-based A-plus software is also available. The Medium-TMP onboard controller can be mounted onboard, on the bottom or using an optional bracket on the side, of the TwisTorr 704 FS and 804 FS pumps.
- Drives the TwisTorr 704 FS and 804 FS pumps, the vent valve, and the cooling fan.
- Universal voltage, the controller can auto set according to the input voltage, providing flexibility for easy installation worldwide.
- Three-dimensional pump control software provides maximum flexibility, speed, and simplicity – always the best throughput and compression performance according to pump operative conditions.
- RS-232/485 communication protocols and Profibus through optional converter.
- Allows the pump to interact with the system controls (remote I/Os).
- Enables the pump to be operated via PC with A-plus software.
- Allows development of own customer software.
- Normally open vent valve drive.
How It Works
|Input voltages||100 ÷ 240 Vac ±10%, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph|
|Maximum input power||600 VA|
|Output voltages||54 Vac, 3 ph|
|Output frequency||825 Hz|
|Operating temperature||+5 ÷ +45 °C|
|-20°C ÷ +70°C|