Blos Nitrogen-phosphorus Detector (NPD)
Nitrogen-phosphorus detectors (NPD) for gas chromatography are specific to nitrogen- or phosphorus-containing compounds and are well suited for environmental and forensic applications. A key component to NPD performance is its bead.
The Blos bead has very high operational stability and long lifetime. The Blos bead for the Agilent NPD is based on a high-performance glass material technology.
- Blos bead has a longer bead lifetime (more than 2x) than ceramic bead.
- More stable operation throughout the bead’s lifetime
- For nitrogen containing compounds – similar sensitivity and selectivity specifications
- For phosphorous containing compounds – superior sensitivity and selectivity specifications
- Superior resistance to ambient humidity and moisture
How It Works
Analysis of Carbamate Pesticides Using Agilent 6820 Gas Chromatograph/Nitrogen Phosphorus Detector
The Agilent 6820 gas chromatograph/nitrogen phosphorus detector (GC/NPD) was employed to determine carbamate pesticides, following …