490-Mobile Micro GC System
The 490-Mobile Micro GC is a portable GC system with wireless connection to a mobile device, such as a phone or tablet, which eliminates the need to carry cables and a laptop.
Analysis results can be viewed in full or reported in true/false. Optional alarms further improve follow-up actions by the operator.
- All features of the base instrument, plus:
- An intuitive browser-based user interface, compatible with any mobile device (phone, tablet or laptop) and offering basic GC control functionality that includes: choose method, start/stop run, single point calculation, choose and start a sequence
- Wifi connection reduces installation time and eliminates need for cables, making it easier and safer to enter remote and difficult to reach locations
- Optional software packages include energy metering for natural gas
- Available accessories include a self-containing field case providing carrier gas and power
- A new web browser based user interface perfectly suited for your mobile device (phone, tablet or laptop)
- Basic GC control functionality includes: start/stop run, choose method, do a single point calibration, choose and start sequence
- No need for a laptop nor cables
- carry-on luggage is reduced significantly making it easier to enter remote and difficult to reach locations.
- Immediate wireless connection ensures a quick setup.
- As the instrument is fast up-and-running, results are available more quickly and your time is used more efficiently.
- Having a wireless connection to the Micro GC there is no need to stand and wait directly next to the instrument. You can stay in your car or take shelter
Agilent 490 Micro GC Brochure
Agilent’s Micro GC technology has been developed over decades giving you greater confidence in your analysis results and decision-making.
Go Mobile – 490-Mobile Micro GC / Mobile User Interface
The Agilent 490-Mobile Micro GC is designed for out-of-lab use. A wireless connection and easy-to-use interface enables run control and review from a mobile device.
Go Mobile – 490-Mobile Micro GC / Portable Field Case
The Portable Field Case for the Agilent 490 Micro GC include built-in rechargeable batteries and refillable gas canisters enabling remote gas analysis.
Ultra-Fast Refinery Gas Analysis with a 490 Micro GC 3-Channel Configuration Equipped with a Backflush-to-Detector Option
Application note describint the use of the Agilent 490 Micro GC with backflush to detector option for afast and accruate analysis of refinery gas.
One-Minute NGA Analysis Based on a Backflush-to-Detector Channel
Application note describing the use of the Agilent 490 Micro GC with backflush to detector option for fast and accurate analysis of Natural Gas
Analysis of Impurities in SF6 Using the Agilent 490 Micro GC
This application note shows a fast and reliable solution for low level impurity analysis in SF6 using the Agilent 490 Micro GC.