GC/MS DRS Toxicology Screener
Based on the 7890 GC and 5977A Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer, the Agilent GC/MS Toxicology Analyzer incorporates technology advantages for broad-range screening, such as unlimited targets, full-spectrum identity confirmation, and non-target identification through library searches.
Preconfigured for forensic toxicology analysis, the analyzer undergoes chemical checkout prior to delivery. With an analytical method ready to go, your team can focus on validation and preserving the integrity and security of your results.
- Preconfigured and chemically tested for forensic toxicology analysis to ensure optimal performance of your instrument and application
- Optimized for forensic toxicology analysis, including GC column, consumables, calibration/checkout samples, and analytical method to reduce the time spent configuring individual components
- Integrated capillary flow technology backflush for a more robust analysis with shorter run times and reduced system maintenance
- Includes CD-ROM with optimized, retention time locked acquisition method for forensic toxicology analysis and related data files, application note, and quick start guide for faster method validation.
- On-site installation and check out by a factory-certified technician confirm that your instrument and application meet Agilent analytical performance criteria
- System familiarization ensures that your team is ready to go with calibration and validation immediately following system installation
- Inert Flow Path provides improved performance for sensitive analytes at low levels, extending the range of quantitation and detection