TriScroll 300 Inverter
Agilent’s TriScroll Inverter pumps combine the benefits of frequency inverter technology and the performance of Agilent TriScroll dry primary vacuum pumps. The frequent maintenance requirements of oil-sealed rotary vane pumps are eliminated with dry scroll pumps, simplifying regulatory and environmental compliance, and eliminating oil disposal costs. Agilent TriScroll dry scroll pumps feature proven reliability and durability, providing consistent performance and superior cost of ownership.
The TriScroll 300 Inverter Pump employs an innovative frequency inverter technology that delivers optimal and consistent performance at any voltage and frequency conditions worldwide.
The TriScroll 300 Inverter clean, dual-sided dry scroll pump operates at a pumping speed of 15 m3/h (250L/min).
- Pumping speed 15 m3/h, 250 L/min
- Pump speed remains constant regardless of line frequency
- Optimal pumping speed can be selected by adjusting the pump’s rotational speed via RS232 or 0-10V control signal
- Pump parameters can be monitored via serial interface
- A standard D-shell connector provides contact closure for remote start and stop/li>
- Optimal rotational speed selection reduces noise and vibration levels in the work area with little loss in base pressure performance
- Utilizes Agilent’s A-PLUS Software
How it works
|Pumping speed @ 60 Hz||250 l/m, 15 m3/hr, 8.8 cfm (at 60 Hz drive frequency, variable|
|Ultimate pressure||1.3 x 10-2 mbar (1.0 x 10-2 Torr)|
|Maximum inlet pressure||1.0 atmosphere (0 psig)|
|Maximum outlet pressure||1.1 atmosphere (1.5 psig)|
|Exhaust connection||1⁄4″ Female NPT with swivel (NW16 adapter provided)|
|Exhaust connection adapter||NW16 KF adapter provided|
|Gas ballast||1⁄4″ Female NPT (shipped with 40 micron filter installed; port plug also provided)|
|Operating Voltages||100-115V, 200-240V, 1Ø, 50/60Hz|
|Maximum line current||200V; 5 A 240V; 4.2 A|
|Weight||Pump only: 26 kg (57 lbs) Ship weight: 34 kg (74 lbs)|