VS C15 Component Leak Detector
The Agilent VS C15 Component Leak Detector is a modular leak-testing package intended for applications in which the leak-detector components are more or less permanently mounted to the system. It incorporates Agilent’s Contra-Flow vacuum design, which maximizes the protection of its components from contamination in industrial applications. An optional color touch-screen display is available for remotely showing all system status information and inputting all operating parameters.
- The most compact, easiest to integrate component system available – more than 50% smaller than competitive systems.
- Simplified interface with only two cables required, one for power, one for communications.
- Does not require mounting modules or bulky, expensive interconnecting cables that are found standard in most leak detection systems today.
- Most comprehensive array of interface options, including serial, discrete I/O and Profinet.
- Optional color touch screen display allows access to system status information and all operating parameters.
- Selectable sensitivity scales and Contra-Flow™ vacuum design for fast, accurate measurements with maximum protection from contamination in industrial applications.
- Critical leak detector components are safely housed in a single enclosure protecting them from the industrial environment.
How it works
|Sensitivity ranges||4 working ranges covering 1 × 10-3 to 1 × 10-9 atm-cc/sec|
|Minimum detectable leak||5 × 10-10 atm-cc/sec, 5 × 10-10 mbar-l/sec, 5 × 10-11 Pa-m³/sec|
|Maximum test-port pressure||5 Torr, 7 mbar, 667 Pa|
|Calibration routine||Automated or manual (internal or external)|
|Background suppression||Auto zero and auto zero < zero function|
|Display interface (optional)||High clarity TFT color touch screen|
|Display languages (selectable)||English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin|
|Set points||5 set points: 4 for leak rate or pressure, 1 audio|
|Analog output||0-10V, log 1V/decade & 2V/decade and linear (DB-9F)|
|Serial interface||RS-232 isolated @9600 baud (DB-9M)|
|Discrete I/O||Optically isolated, 5-24VDC outputs and inputs (DB-25S)|
|Networking interface||Profinet® I/O option (RJ45)|
|Power input||24VDC ±5%, max. current 4A (Molex 03-12-1036)|
|Operating temperature||5 to 48 °C|