HLD BR30 Bench Helium Leak Detector
The Agilent HLD BR30 Bench-top Leak Detector uses a mass spectrometer tuned to detect helium, which is used as a tracer gas to locate and/or measure very small leaks in enclosed devices or systems. The HLD BR30 is both a precise instrument and a robust workhorse, featuring an easy-to-use touch screen interface and menu structure that quickly connect users to powerful leak detection capabilities. Built-in application setups shorten test cycles, and setups can be saved to assure repeatability. It fits easily on a table or bench, and includes an Agilent DS-602 Rotary Vane Pump, with a pumping speed of 30 m3/hour, for very rapid evacuation of test parts and systems and rapid clean-up of ambient helium between test cycles. Hardware required to connect the DS-602 to the HLD BR30 is also included, allowing the pump to be mounted on the floor or where convenient.
- Six different application set up guides helps you correctly configure your instrument for the best performance, ensuring that parameters are properly set for a thorough and efficient test.
- Larger, more durable, more responsive touch screen interface rotates 180° for ideal viewing.
- Cleaner, more intuitive user interface. Immediate access to often used features and a flat menu structure allows you to quickly find the setting you need.
- Startup wizard helps user set up the instrument on first-time power up.
- Enhanced charting capabilities: Zoom for closer inspection of data, color-coded set points, time-based plot records leak rate and pressure.
- A large work surface provides plenty of room for parts to be tested, tools, etc.
- Improved power-off process keeps spectrometer under vacuum and protects the turbomolecular pump.
How it works
|User interface||21 cm (8.4 in) touch screen|
|Primary pump and pumping speed||DS 602 Rotary Vane Pump, 30m3/hour (21 cfm)|
|Patented dual pump design for fast clean up and background suppression.|
|Sensitivity||5×10-12 mbar • L / s, 5×10-12 atm • cc / s, 5×10-13 Pa • m3 / s|
|Maximum Test Port Pressure||13 mbar (10 Torr, 1333 Pa)|
|200 mbar (150 Torr, 20000 Pa) in Gross Leak Mode|
|Calibration||– Automatic internal and external|
|– Able to check calibration while in test|
|Languages||Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish|
|Communication capabilities||Analog output and Serial communications are standard. Optional discrete IO interface.|
|Available options||Wireless remote (100 m), discrete IO interface, Harsh Environment Probe, automated test fixture.|
|Built-in application setup guides||– Sniffing|
|– Spray Helium|
|– Auto Sequencer (programmable test cycle)|
|– High Sensitivity|
|– Split Flow|
|– PPM Sniffing|