8697 Headspace Sampler
With the 8697 headspace sampler, you get the results you need when – and where – you need them. Designed with advanced hardware features, such as the microchannel-based EPC module with atmospheric pressure compensation and valve-based sampling, the 8697 delivers unprecedented precision and performance.
These features combine with the integrated intelligence found in Agilent 8890, 8860, and Intuvo 9000 GCs, plus remote accessibility through the browser interface of those systems. And that means you can get instrument status updates wherever you are, inside or outside the lab.
- Easily view status details on the GC touch screen and browser interface.
- Isolated carrier flow path as in the 7697A headspace sampler to safely vent your vials.
- Improved transfer line with a captive septum retainer nut and improved inlet bracket.
- Optimized sample overlap lets you simultaneously heat and shake up to 12 vials.
- Supports 10, 20, or 22 mL vials with no limitations on running mixed vial sizes.
- Accommodates up to 48 sample vials, over two removable racks.
- Removable sample racks can be exchanged while the headspace sampler is operating so you can add samples as the sequence is running.
- Easily prepare samples in removable racks for improved workflow optimization.
- Streamlined sample tracking with optional barcode reader.
- Smart park button and tray rack LEDs show the state of the headspace.