PAL Auto Sampler Systems
The PAL3 Series II autosamplers provide high sample capacity and greater automated sample preparation capability to optimize lab productivity. PAL3 Series II technology provides automatic feedback on the specifications and use history of consumables, provided on both the handheld controller and in a convenient report from the Agilent OpenLAB or MassHunter software.
The PAL3 Series II offers options for multiple types of sample injection techniques for maximum flexibility: liquid injection, static and dynamic headspace, and solid phase microextraction (SPME fibers and SPME Arrow).
- Four models available including the liquid LSI 85cm, the liquid/headspace RSI 85cm and 120cm versions, and the liquid/headspace Robotic Tool Change (RTC) in 120cm length.
- Robotic Tool Change (RTC) option – Up to three unique tool exchange capability allows automatically changing between liquid, headspace, and SPME fibers or SMPE Arrows.
- Interfaces with Agilent GC or GC/MS with top mounting to save valuable bench space.
- Integrated software control available for OpenLAB CDS (ChemStation & EZChom Editions) and MassHunter GC/MS Software, with Series II Smart reports for to provide details on consumables for process safety, reliability, and ease of use.
- The Series II technology utilizes Smart chips in the consumables that provide detailed information to the PAL3 sampling head, and reports to the Agilent software for helpful reporting and full traceability.
- Heated syringe headspace, static and dynamic sampling for sample concentration.
- Solid Phase MicroExtraction: SPME fibers and SPME Arrow.
- Capacity for up to 686 2-mL vials and 224 10/20-mL vials on the 120 cm long sampler.
- 85 cm long PAL3 Series II also available with capacity for 294 2-mL vials and 96 10/20-mL vials
- Accomodates deep-well and standard microplates