The Agilent Bio-SEC Software is an excellent tool for complete protein characterization. Users familiar with Agilent OpenLAB CDS ChemStation will instantly recognize the familiar instrument control interface. It brings together all system components in one single software package. The full system integration provides seamless operation and connectivity for optimized high system uptime. All parameters & functionality are easily monitored and accessed for at-a-glance system checking and full control is quickly and easily achievable. You don’t have to be a chromatography expert to use and get reproducible, accurate results when using the Agilent Bio-SEC software.
Once the data has been acquired it is as straightforward as click one defines detector baseline, click two selects integration regions and click three calculates results. For generalists, the calculations are all performed quickly and easily while maintaining analytical integrity. The software will calculate molar mass, size (hydrodynamic radius), concentration and percent recovery. The sample homogeneity is displayed along with the ratios of monomer, dimer and trimer depending on composition.
- Open-to-all access – Workflow focused software with both routine & expert functionality.
- Accurate, reproducible results – Intuitive wizards that take the guess work out of drawing baselines and setting integration limits
- Comprehensive compositional reports – Molecular weights, hydrodynamic radius, concentration, composition, recovery and much more
- Monitor sample to sample variations – Subtle variations in molecular weights, sizes and composition can make a big difference to the effectiveness of these materials as drugs.
- Quick and easy system validation – Essential parameters are simultaneously determined from a single injection of a protein standard
- Degree of Aggregation – Close monitoring of multimers and aggregates is especially important
- Expert mode – Experienced users can probe and investigate further at any stage of the calculations and generate unique data and reports
- Integrated Instrument control and data collection – Tried and tested RC.net interface technology utilized by OpenLAB CDS ChemStation, ensures a robust, reliable system with a familiar user interface
- Designed to control and analyze data from the Agilent 1260 Infinity II Bio-inert LC with the 1260 Infinity Multi-Detector Bio-SEC Solution