Streamline your lab operations with a single, secure data system that combines chromatography and mass spectrometry into one software platform. Control your Agilent GC, LC, single quadrupole GC/MS, LC/MS instruments as well as other vendors’ instruments in the lab, and save substantial time managing software and training staff. New tools in OpenLab CDS provide time-saving steps in the analysis, interpretation, and reporting workflows, so you can identify key information and improve turnaround time. Optional built-in technical controls provide peace of mind for analytical labs that need the highest level of data integrity.
- One software for Agilent GC, LC, GC/MS, LC/MS and other vendors’ instruments provides same user experience and allows viewing data across techniques and instruments with the same user interface.
- Support for Mass Spectrometry including data acquisition, data processing, and reporting.
- Data integrity features to ensure work quality, manage records effectively, and enhance data security.
- New user interface displays only the relevant tools and information you need for your current work.
- Built-in custom calculations eliminate errors caused by data export.
- Advanced reporting capabilities make generating even complex reports faster and easier.
- Superior data analysis such as Peak Explorer speed data processing and review.
- Centralized instrument management and system administration increase lab efficiency and instrument uptime.
- A scalable architecture that allows the system grow with your lab.
- Built-in technical controls ensure the security of your data, control access, and facilitates compliance.
- Audit trails now include confirmation and documentation of audit trail reviews as part of the electronic record – so you can review the audit trail and records in parallel.
- On-demand learning tools get staff up to speed quickly.
- Automated software migration tools preserve result sets, methods, user and instrument information from legacy ChemStation, ChemStation Edition, EZChrom Edition, and Galaxie CDS.
- On-demand tutorials make it easy to get started with OpenLab CDS.
- Automated qualification tool that performs software qualification and verification tasks to ensure your software is operating as intended.
|Agilent LC||1100/1200 Series (including 1120 LC systems), |
1220/1260/1290 Infinity LC Systems,
1220/1260/1290 Infinity II LC Systems
|Agilent LC/MS||6100C Series Single Quadrupole LC/MS, |
|Agilent GC||6850/6890 GC System, |
7890/7820 GC System,
8890/8860 GC System,
Intuvo 9000 GC System,
490 Micro GC System,
990 Micro GC System,
and associated Headspace/ Autosamplers
|Agilent GC/MS||5975 Series GC/MSD (excluding 5975T), |
5977 Series GC/MSD
|Antec ECD LC||DECADE Elite, DECADE Lite (distribution by Antec only)|
|Hitachi LC||Chromaster, LaChrom Elite, ChromasterUltra RS|
|Metrohm IC||Professional IC Vario, Compact IC Flex, Professional Sample Processor, IC Sample Center, Professional UV/Vis Detector Vario, Professional Detector Vario, Dosino, Eluent Production Module, Extension Module Vario, IC Amperometric, IC Conductivity Detector, Remote Box MSB (distribution by Metrohm only)|
|Shimadzu LC||LC-20 (Prominence), LC-30 (Nexera), LC-2030 (Prominence-i), LC-2030C, LC-2030C 3D, LC-2040 (Nexera-i), LC-2040C, LC-2040C 3D, SPD-M20A/SPD-M30A|
|Shimadzu GC||GC 2010, GC 2010 Plus, GC 2014, GC-2014C, HS-10, HS-20, Nexis GC-2030|
|PerkinElmer LC||Flexar LC|
|PerkinElmer GC||Clarus GC 400, 480, 500, 580, 590, 600, 680, 690, TurboMatrix Headspace|
|Scion/Bruker/Varian GC||436/450/456 GC, CP-3800, CP-3900/430 GC, and associated autosamplers|
|Sedere ELSD||Sedex 80LT, Sedex 85LT, Sedex 90LT, Sedex FP, Sedex LC, Sedex 100LT (distribution by Sedere only)|
|Thermo Fisher LC||Accela, Surveyor, Ultimate 3000, Vanquish, Corona Veo and Veo RS|
|Thermo Fisher GC||Focus GC, Trace GC Ultra, Trace 1300/1310 plus samplers (TriPlus AS, TriPlus RSH, TriPlus 300 HS, TriPlus 100 LS,AI-1310, AS-1310)|
|Thermo Fisher IC||Dionex ISC – (5000, 5000+)|
|Valco/ VICI Valve||Standard Electric Actuator with SVI option (multi-position), |
Micro-electric actuator (two-position and multi-position),
Universal actuator (two-position and multi-position)
|Waters LC||ACQUITY UPLC, ACQUITY UPLC I-Class, ACQUITY UPLC H-Class, ACQUITY UPLC H-Class Bio, ACQUITY ARC, ACQUITY CHC, ACQUITY CM-AUX, 2998 PDA, 2489 UV, Alliance 2690, Alliance 2695, e-Alliance e2695, 996 PDA, 2996 PDA, 2487 UV, Alliance 2489 UV, Alliance 2998 PDA, 2414 RID|