7010B Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
The Agilent 7010B triple quadrupole GC/MS is the most sensitive version of Agilent compact benchtop triple quad (MS/MS) systems, providing attogram-level detection limits in electron ionization (EI) mode. The breakthrough in sensitivity allows you to optimize sample preparation, reduce maintenance cycles by injecting less, or achieve new detection limits.
The Agilent 7010B triple quadrupole GC/MS is equipped with a high-efficiency EI source that produces at least 20 times as many ions as the previous generation, making it the most sensitive Agilent GC/TQ . In addition, the dynamic MRM (dMRM) mode of acquisition provides ease of use and efficiency, and if you already own an Agilent 5975 or 5977 GC/MSD, you can load your GC/MSD SIM and scan methods straight onto the 7010B if desired.
- Maximize your lab’s capabilities by creating and editing acquisition methods easier than ever before with the dMRM acquisition mode
- Increase your lab’s capacity with the single quad method compatibility, which allows you to load and execute GC/MSD methods, to handle more samples requiring SIM or scan acquisition
- Improved sensitivity with the High-Efficiency EI ion source, which delivers astonishingly low detection limits (demonstrated installation specification, with 2 fg OFN injected: IDL ≤ 0.5 fg)
- MassHunter Software delivers complete control from tune to report generation while streamlining your workflow
- Enhance mass spec performance by reducing common contaminants, neutral noise, and cool-down time with heated gold quadrupoles, triple-axis HED-EM detector, and fast venting
- Maximize uptime and planned maintenance with integrated GC/MS system features and early maintenance feedback (EMF) that align and monitor GC/MS operations
- Use the Agilent JetClean self-cleaning ion source to greatly reduce or even eliminate the need for manual source cleaning
- The built-in intelligence of the 8890 GC drives productivity with diagnostics and monitoring, and simplified access to powerful operations through the integrated touchscreen and browser interface
- Advanced GC technologies including Inert Flow Path, Capillary Flow Technology, and the Programmable Helium Conservation Module help optimize your GC/MS system
- Transfer methods with retention time locking software, which reproduces retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods anywhere, worldwide