Seahorse XFe96 Analyze
Agilent Seahorse XFe96 Analyzers measure the oxygen consumption rate (OCR) and extracellular acidification rate (ECAR) of live cells in a 96-well plate format.
OCR and ECAR rates are key indicators of mitochondrial respiration and glycolysis as well as ATP production rate. Together these measurements provide a systems-level view of cellular metabolic function in cultured cells and ex vivo samples.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- 96-well plate format accommodates many conditions in a single run, for flexible assay design, dose-response studies, and screening
- Reports real-time metabolic rates in minutes, without sample extraction or labelling
- Four-port injection system with automated mixing function, for detection of live-cell responses to substrates, inhibitors, and other compounds in real time
- High-sensitivity analysis of as few as 5,000 cells per well using the custom 96-well plate
- Precision-controlled heating tray, maintains 16–42°C temperatures (12–20°C above ambient conditions), for compatibility with a variety of sample types
- Quickly determine dependency of cellular energy production on mitochondrial substrates
- Generate a metabolic phenotype within one hour for fast data turnaround
- Analyze 3D samples such as spheroids and islets
- Wave software allows easy assay protocol creation and data analysis on your desktop PC and export to common spreadsheet and graphing programs