On July 1st, 2020, Vietnam Red Star Co., Ltd – CMS Branch (REDSTAR-CMS) signed a contract to supply gas chromatography analyzer 7890B GC SYSTEM – Agilent Technology for Binh Dinh Pharmaceutical Technology Joint Stock Company.
Gas Chromatograph (GC) is an analytical device that uses gas chromatography techniques to separate and determine the structure and quantification of substances in mixtures with high reliability in the field of Engineering – Technology for industries that Binh Dinh Pharmaceutical Technology Joint Stock Company trades in: producing pharmaceutical chemicals and pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, food technology, …
Some outstanding technical characteristics of the gas chromatographic analyzer 7890B GC SYSTEM – Agilent technology
- The 7890B Gas Chromatograph (GC) System is the world’s most widely used GC system, featuring accurate temperature controls, precise injection systems, and high performance Electronic Pneumatic Control (EPC) modules for good retention time and area count repeatability.
- Retention Time Locking (RTL) maintains exact retention times from injection to injection, column to column, instrument to instrument, and lab to lab
- Capillary Flow Technology (CFT) provides unique instrument capabilities, such as multi-dimension gas chromatography (GC-GC/Deans Switch), comprehensive two-dimension gas chromatography (GCxGC) with flow modulation, and backflush at the beginning, middle, or end of the analytical column
- Single filament TCD that does not require a separate reference gas, does not require manual potentiometer adjustment, and provides a stable baseline with a minimal amount of signal drift
- Auto-ranging FID provides the ability to detect and quantitate from parts per billion (ppb) to parts per thousand in a single injection
- Integrated SCD/NCD (sulfur or nitrogen chemiluminescence detector) provides low ppb detection, equi-molar response, and quantitation for sulfur or nitrogen contaminants without quenching from matrix
- Carrier Gas Options: Helium Conservation Module, Hydrogen Sensors and Alternate Carrier Gas Solutions dramatically reduce the amount of helium used to offer flexibility in your laboratory
- Large Valve Oven (LVO) allows for the combination of multiple methods and simplified maintenance
- Multimode inlet (MMI) serves as a programmable temperature vaporizing injector with flexible capabilities
- Agilent Inert Flow Path provides increased sensitivity for active compounds, from injection to detection
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) modules, up to 4 installed and operating, increase sample throughput with rapid column heating and cooling