MicroLab FTIR Software
The MicroLab software reflects the design of the FTIR hardware – powerful, reliable, simple to use and focused on what you need – answers.
Agilent’s Microlab PC is a revolutionary software package for both routine and mobile use. The unique method driven approach guides users through all required steps to provide actionable answers with little to no training required. Agilent’s new Microlab Quant package expands the tested method driven approach to method development. Never before has it been so simple to create, evaluate and use a quantitative calibration curve for FTIR. Agilent brings the power of quantitation to the ease of use of MicroLab.
In addition to the method driven ease of use and robustness of the software, MicroLab can be integrated with Agilent’s Spectroscopy Configuration Manager and Database Administrator to give a path to 21 CFR 11 Compliance. The combination of these software platforms allows management of user access, e-signatures, e-records and other compliance features that are specific to Pharmaceutical and other regulatory environments.
- Highly visual interface that uses pictures to guide users through sample introduction, analysis and clean-up.
- Real-time analysis mode that allows user to see the spectrum before full data collection to ensure quality of data, and color-coded results to make data interpretation easy.
- Straightforward diagnostics for instrument performance and data quality.
- MicroLab Quant: Simple, guided methods development package for quantitative applications.
- Simple push button operation of pre-loaded and pre-calibrated methods.
- Advanced data handling using MicroLab Expert