Agilent’s GeneSpring provides powerful, accessible statistical tools for intuitive data analysis and visualization. Designed specifically for the needs of biologists, GeneSpring offers an interactive environment that promotes investigation and enables understanding of Transcriptomics, Genomics, Metabolomics, Proteomics and NGS data within a biological context. GeneSpring allows you to quickly and reliably identify targets of interest that are both statistically and biologically meaningful.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- Multi-omic analysis with Agilent’s GeneSpring Bioinformatics Suite
- Platform for integrated data analysis and biological contextualization
- Downstream analysis of processed NGS data/ Variant analysis using vcf files
- Transcriptomic analysis
- Agilent CGH data visualization and Integration
- Genomic copy number analysis
- Genome-wide association analysis
- Statistical tools for testing differential expression
- Extensible functionality with Jython and R
- Report Generation Capability
- Intuitive graphical displays
- Built-in ID browser automates database and spectral library searches
- Support for NGS data visualization