7000D Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
The Agilent 7000D triple quadrupole GC/MS is the latest model of the most successful GC/MS/MS in history. The right choice for most applications, the 7000D is the fourth-generation version of the GC/TQ used by agencies around the world to create and validate many now-standard GC/MS/MS methods.
The 7000D triple quadrupole GC/MS incorporates a range of features such as the MRM Optimizer tool and dynamic MRM methods to help you move existing single quadrupole methods to the GC/TQ platform and gain the best possible performance in the process.
- Maximize your lab’s capabilities by creating and editing acquisition methods easier than ever before with the dMRM acquisition mode
- Increase your lab’s capacity with the single quad method compatibility, which allows you to load and execute GC/MSD methods, to handle more samples requiring SIM or scan acquisition
- High-sensitivity EI Extractor Ion Source delivers confident trace analysis even in complex matrices with an IDL less than 4 fg OFN
- MassHunter Software delivers complete control from tune to report generation while streamlining your workflow
- Enhance mass spec performance by reducing common contaminants, neutral noise, and cool-down time with heated gold quadrupoles, triple-axis HED-EM detector, and fast venting
- Maximize uptime and planned maintenance with integrated GC/MS system features and early maintenance feedback (EMF) that align and monitor GC/MS operations
- Use the Agilent JetClean self-cleaning ion source to greatly reduce or even eliminate the need for manual source cleaning
- The built-in intelligence of the 8890 GC drives productivity with diagnostics and monitoring, and simplified access to powerful operations through the integrated touchscreen and browser interface
- Advanced GC technologies including Inert Flow Path, Capillary Flow Technology, and the Programmable Helium Conservation Module help optimize your GC/MS system
- Transfer methods with retention time locking software, which reproduces retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods anywhere, worldwide