Intuvo 9000 GC System
The Intuvo 9000 Gas Chromatography (GC) System is designed for fast gas chromatography throughput while simplifying your laboratory workflow. Eliminate column maintenance and change columns in less than a minute with Intuvo’s click-and-run connections. Faster cycle times through ballistic direct-heating ensures reproducible chromatography and allows for higher throughput in the laboratory.
Intuvo’s built-in intelligence reduces operational and maintenance costs through its self-guided diagnostic troubleshooting and early maintenance feedback. Smart Keys will identify the exact instrument configuration and column parameters to reduce user error.
- Guard Chips eliminate the need to clip columns by protecting downstream components from contamination
- Columns are protected, not just maintained
- Intuvo no-trim GC columns require no maintenance
- Direct heating oven delivers linear and repeatable temperature ramps from 30 to 450 at 250 C/min
- Ferrule-free, click-and-run connections allow any operator, regardless of experience, to make completely leak-free connections
- Innovative Flow Path provides the ability to configure the GC flow path as needed, making backflush installation simple
- Smart ID Keys attached to critical flow path components provide information such as configuration and column age with default parameters for configuration
- Intelligent troubleshooting routines diagnoses problems in the system by measuring over 100 system touchpoints in real time and provide a step-by-step solution guide in an easy-to-read format
- Large touch screen control with ability to deliver instrument information wirelessly through secure networks
- Uses less than half the power of a conventional GC, can be plugged in to any outlet without changing the wiring of the lab
- Ideal platform for high speed or high throughput gas chromatography with fast heating and cool down time
- The perfect GC for use with 5977B, 7000D, and 7010B mass spectrometer systems