The Multimode Inlet (MMI) increases analytical capability, allowing the ability to inject large volumes of sample and split away the solvent, dramatically increasing the sensitivity. Inject cool-temperature thermally labile compounds and then ramp temperatures quickly to transfer to the column.
The injection technique that is used for a method can be tailored to the compounds. Using the MMI the GC can meet current analytical needs and provides flexibility to meet future regulatory requirements.
- Large volume injection capabilities
- Injection modes include hot and cold split and splitless, pulsed split and splitless, solvent vent, and direct inject mode
- Agilent Turn Top inlet for easier maintenance
- Temperature range of -160 ºC to 450 ºC
- Agilent Solvent Elimination Calculator assists user in setting parameters for large-volume injection
- Cooling options include air, liquid nitrogen and liquid carbon dioxide
Compatible with Merlin Micro-Seal septum