990 Micro GC System
Agilent 990 Micro GC systems provide needed answers with innovative, industry-leading features with the quality and speed that are critical to gas analysis.
Up to four channels of separation and detection, micro-machined TCD detection, and use of only 10% of power and carrier gas compared to conventional lab GC.
- Analysis of gas samples only
- Up to 4 channels of separation and detection
- Micro-machined TCD detection
- Small footprint in dimensions as well as environmental. Use only 10% of power and carrier gas compared to conventional lab GC
- He, H2, N2, Ar carrier gas options
- Wide range of micro GC column phases
- Flexibility. Lab, out-of-lab, process (in-line / at-line)
- Exchange channels between lab version and mobile version
- Inert sample path. Demanding sulfur (H2S) analysis down to low level ppm