490- Pro Micro GC System
The Agilent 490 Micro GC is a quality mobile gas chromatograph that delivers information with a modular design and MEMS technology-based components.
It ensures flexibility, ease-of-use and unprecedented speed in gas analysis. Choose from a full range of available accessories, including self-containing field case, sample prep/filtering devices and reporting tools.
- All features of the base instrument, plus:
- Intuitive software interface allows you to quickly set up and optimize methods, calibrate and validate the application
- Continuous, autonomous operation, with single or multi stream analysis are automatically transferred to an external system of choice
- On-board data handling and automation automatically calculates and validates the analysis results and performs automated calibrations
- Optional software packages for energy calculations (according to ISO 6976, GPA 2172, ASTM D3588 and GOST 22667), history logging (up to 35 days) and Serial Modbus
- Does not use any flammable gases and requires only small quantities of inert sample gas for analysis and monitoring
- Industry standard 19 rack mount capabilities
- Available accessories include: Stream selection valves, micro-gasifier, Genie membrane filters, LCD display, extension boards with additional relays, digital I/O and 4-20mA output
- Powerful PROstation software allows you to quickly set up and optimize the initial analysis method, calibrate and validate the application. Then, the computer is disconnected and the on-board data handling system takes over complete operation of the 490-PRO Micro GC.
- Autonomous Operation offers continuous operation, after initial setup, the raw or processed results are automatically transferred to an external system, typically a process control computer via one of a variety of industry-standard communication protocols, including ModBus, RS-485, TCP/IP, RS-232, and FTP-Webserver.
- Safe operation is ensured in critical environments where operation safety is of paramount importance because the 490-Pro Micro GC does not use any flammable gases and requires only small quantities of inert sample gas for analysis and monitoring.
- Fast, precise gas analysis in seconds, not minutes achieved through the use of narrow-bore capillary, PLOT or micro-packed columns to bring improved product quality and more exact product valuation to your applications.
- Quick and easy start up so you can get the results and ruggedness you demand in the lab and in the field. Start-up is quick, easy and seamless with electronic data sheets to store operational history and the last method used for each GC channel. You can move from location to location and get results in minutes.
- Flexibility to run in the laboratory, at-line or on-line with up to four independent analytical GC channels, each with pneumatics, injector, column and detector. Quickly reconfigure for any application including oil and gas exploration, refining, natural gas production and distribution, fuel cell development, and specialty gas production.
- Increase Monitoring Frequency through micro-electronic gas control with time-programmable backflush so you can inject samples while eliminating components that could foul the column and reduce lifetime. Extremely fast analysis for continuous process monitoring and control ensures faster and better decisions which lead to higher quality end-products