1260 Infinity II LC System
The 1260 Infinity II LC System is a robust HPLC that offers the widest choice of modules for analytical HPLC and entry-level UHPLC, delivering the performance, reliability, and robustness you need for highest confidence in your daily results.
Building on the history of the 1100 and 1200 series analytical HPLC, the 1260 Infinity II LC delivers robust HPLC results while delivering several ease-of-use features, making it the standard system for routine analysis. Mix and match new modules with existing instrumentation to maximize uptime and minimize disruption.
- Compatible with conventional and ultrahigh performance LC: 1260 Infinity II Quaternary Pump and 1260 Infinity Binary Pump operate up to 600 bar, a perfect match for our InfinityLab Poroshell 120 columns
- Analytical and semipreparative purifications: wide flow range of the 1260 Infinity II Quaternary Pump (up to 10 mL/min) perfectly supports standard and semipreparative applications
- Fast and precise gradients: 1260 Infinity II Binary Pump is the perfect choice for fast and precise gradients using LC/MS, as well as UV-only systems
- Ultralow carryover: multiwash capability of the 1260 Infinity II Multisampler cleans all relevant injection parts between runs, flushing the injection needle outside with three solvents using seat backflush procedures to reduce carryover to less than 10 ppm
- Reduced cycle times: with the unique Agilent dual-needle design, run samples alternately through one or the other injection path. Can reduce cycle times to mere seconds, virtually eliminating conventional wait times – whether for large volume loadings or flushing procedures
- Efficient sample handling and logistics: using shallow well-plate drawers, 1260 Infinity II Multisampler takes a maximum load of 16 microtiter plates and up to 6,144 samples – the most of any single system
- Efficient column handling and temperature control: 1260 Infinity II Multicolumn Thermostat holds up to four columns with direct access to each column through a Quick-Change switching valve, delivering flexibility and eliminating the need to disconnect and reconnect columns
- Higher quality data: 1260 Infinity II Diode Array Detector HS delivers lower detection limits and higher data quality for more confidence
- Efficient control, acquisition, and reporting: Agilent instrument control framework (ICF) enables smooth control of Agilent LC instrumentation through third-party chromatography data systems